The Sherman Municipal Court is a Court of Record
The Municipal Court of the City of Sherman meets at the Municipal Building, 405 North Rusk, in the courtroom on the first floor. Your appearance date and time is noted on the citation. If you were issued or mailed a summons, your appearance date and time is indicated on the summons. If you wish to appear in Court before the Judge, you must be on the Court docket
Who Must Appear Before a Judge
- All juveniles (16 years of age and younger) must appear before the Judge.
- All minors (20 years of age and younger) must appear before the Judge on all tobacco, public intoxication and alcohol-related charges.
- how Cause Docket
- Payment Plan Application (Online)
- Driver Safety Application
- Deferred Disposition Application