Utility Billing Department
Here to serve, the Utility Billing Department provides the citizens of Sherman with prompt and courteous customer service while maintaining an accurate and efficient billing system.
Utility News & Information
- Schedule Payments: Customers that are registered with the City of Sherman's website to access their utility account online are able to (1) schedule a one-time payment for a future date; and/or (2) schedule monthly payments for advanced months. For additional details, select Payment Options.
- Auto-Pay: Enroll in our Bank Draft program for FREE automated/recurring payments!
- Pay your bill online and access account information 24/7!
- and access recent account history 24/7.
By calling 1-877-631-7798 and entering the utility account number and street number from the service address, customers may access up-to-date account information in English or Spanish.
- Early Refund of Utility Deposits: Utility accounts that require a deposit are eligible for an early refund for Excellent payment history after a minimum of 12 consecutive billings. For complete details, see Early Refund.
- Learn how to avoid being a victim of a utility phone scam.
- Go Green: Sign up for Paperless Billing (eBill) to receive your monthly statement electronically.
- Notify Me: Subscribe to Notify Me and receive email and/or text notifications when your utility bill is due.