Water / Wastewater Laboratory
The Laboratory Services Department provides analytical testing services to in-house water and wastewater operations and regional partners including, local utility authorities, small municipalities and community water systems. The laboratory will:
- Apply the needed resources to meet environmental objectives and regulatory compliance needs;
- Create a work environment that attracts, develops and retains dedicated and talented people;
- Maintain an accredited laboratory to meet the needs of customers;
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, and;
- Provide accurate and timely analytical data, consistently exceeding our customer’s expectations.
If you are seeking information regarding quality of drinking water supplied by the City of Sherman, please contact 903-892-7258.
- Sample Acceptance Times
- Other Accredited Laboratories